3 bedroom mews house for saleThe Ashcroft at Stoneley Park, Stoneley Road, Coppenhall, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1
- This home is part of the Open Market Value scheme, of which you must qualify via Cheshire East Council to proceed
- Open plan living room/dining area
- Spacious kitchen
- Downstairs cloaks and storage
- 3 bedrooms, two of which are doubles
- Family Bathroom
The ground floor has an open plan living/dining area, with access to the rear garden. The separate kitchen is located at the front of the property and comes complete with integrated appliances. There is also a handy downstairs cloakroom and storage cupboard.
Upstairs you’ll find two double bedrooms and a single bedroom that could be used as a home office. The spacious family bathroom boasts stylish sanitary ware and serves all three bedrooms.
- Kitchen - 3.39m x 2.57m, 11'2" x 8'5"
- Living room/dining area - 4.68m x 3.88m, 15'4" x 12'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.61m x 3.11m, 11'10" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.46m x 2.67m, 11'4" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.46m x 1.93m, 11'4" x 6'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57298043.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-20258-5e812db3700a42028f3ed57131f7e18c_3_16_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.