4 bedroom detached villa for saleThe Tay at Annick Gardens, Perceton, Irvine, KA11
- Stunning 4 bedroom home
- Double integral garage
- Welcoming reception hallway with feature staircase
- Impressive lounge with feature bay window
- Large, open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Stunning master bedroom suite with ample wardrobe space, en suite and French doors with Juliet balcony.
- French doors with sidelights leading to rear garden
- Relaxed living environment
- Roughcast finish to external walls (colour white)
- Coving to lounge and master bedroom
Plot 24 now available.
The sales office is open 7 days from 11am to 5pm
The Tay 4 bedroom detached villa ground floor comprises of the dining room, kitchen, breakfast, utility room, downstairs W.C., lounge, main hall and double garage. The upstairs of the villa has all four bedrooms, two with en-suite, study, bathroom, storage area and hall.
About Annick Gardens, Perceton
Forty-eight superior spacious and beautifully situated 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes in this beautiful part of rural Ayrshire.
When you visit Annick Gardens the overwhelming feeling is of rural surroundings far away from all the noise and bustle of urban life. That's when you can delight in the thought that in reality, thanks to superb road connections, you are actually only a very brief drive away from every amenity. Even on a Saturday, Silverburn Shopping Centre can be reached in 30 minutes or less. The town or Irvine with all its multi development is just minutes away. If you're new to the area think of Glasgow and its very desirable residential peripheral areas like Newton Mearns and you'll understand the setting. Only Perceton is much more lush and green! Recreationally this area has everything to offer. The Ayrshire coast is on your doorstep and there is golf, fishing, cycling, walking, tennis or sailing; the list goes on. Annick Gardens is for families who enjoy the countryside and want to access urban facilities without additional time and expense.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Tay_24. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dawn Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.