3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTHE CORNELIAN at Cornelian Fields, The Boulevard, Scarborough, YO11 3EX
- Integrated Kitchen with Zanussi appliances
- Double shower to en-suite,tiling to bathroom and en-suite floors
- Underfloor heating to ground floor enabling easy placement of furniture
- Downlighters to kitchen and bathrooms
- power and light to garage
Middle Deepdale, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, YO11 3EX
Open 10am to 5pm Thursday to Monday (Closed Tuesday & Wednesday)
Beautifully designed open plan living, generous sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, large amount of storage cupboards, French doors to garden, garage and parking on driveway.
Phase 2 Show Home Now Open!
About Cornelian Fields
Cornelian Fields, which is located less than three miles to the south of Scarborough, is named after the glorious nearby Cornelian Bay which forms part of the north Yorkshire coast line of unparalleled beauty.
Kebbell Homes has drawn on years of experience and recent research to bring to Cornelian Fields an aspirational collection of 3 and 4 bedroom family homes of superior design, warmth and comfort.
And with the Government-backed Help to Buy Scheme, you can move into your new Kebbell Home with just a 5% deposit!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THECORNELIAN. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kebbell Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.