2 bedroom apartment for saleSouth Quay Plaza, 183-185 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9SH
- One of the tallest Residential Towers in Europe
- 20m infinity edge pool
- Gymnasium and rig training
- Residents club lounge & terrace
- Architecture and interiors designed by Foster & Partners
- Excellent transportation links to central London
- Contemporary fully fitted kitchen
- Access to a 1.6 acres of landscaped communal garden
- Energy efficient, low energy LED
- Crossrail opening in 2018
Yields anticipated to be around 4%
45th Floor - Plot 10 - 926 Sqft (86 Sqm)Two bedroom apartment - £1,250,000
Situated on the 45th floor of South Quay Plaza, this spacious dual aspect two bedroom two bathroom apartment will offering stunning sweeping views of the O2 and Greenwich Peninsular to the East as well as the City of London to the West.
This particular apartment will benefit from large open plan living and dining areas featuring floor to ceiling windows, fully glazed corner sliding doors, designer kitchen with stone worktops and integrated Siemens appliances.
Residents at South Quay Plaza have exclusive use of state-of-the-art facilities. These include a 20m swimming pool set in a double height space, a thermal suite including hot pool, sauna and steam room, and a fully equipped gymnasium in addition to spa treatment rooms. Residents will also have exclusive access to our remarkable Residents' Club Lounge on level 56 with bar facilities, board rooms, a screening room and London's highest communal roof garden providing some of the finest views of London.
- Yields anticipated to be around 4%
- JLL forecast that by 2021, property prices in Canary Wharf could rise by a possible 23%.
- Residents will benefit from being close to the nightlife, shopping & culture.
- The area is particularly attractive to young successful City workers who are close enough to the City for work but who also crave the attractions and diversity the weekend and nightlife brings
- 110,000 employed in the area of Canary Wharf and is set to double in the next 5 - 10 years to 220,000
About the Development
South Quay Plaza is a unique 68 storey dockside development adjacent to Canary Wharf, London's newest financial district. The Tower is to be one of the tallest residential buildings within Europe, offering a rare opportunity to purchase within this prestigious development, designed by world renowned architects Foster + Partners.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57586757.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Floor_45_Plot_10. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Berkeley Homes (South East London) - Investor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.