4 bedroom detached house for saleThe President at The Potteries, Cragside, Corbridge, NE45
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- Large, modern kitchen
- Separate dining room
- Double garage
The lounge of the impressive President house style is most definitely the focal point of this luxurious home. Spanning the depth of the home there is a vast, bright space created for both relaxing and entertaining alike.
There is also the more formal dining area which has French doors to the rear garden - creating a fantastic open space, perfect for warm summer evenings and social gatherings.
The modern kitchen overlooks the rear garden and has space for a breakfast table, the useful utility area also offers a space to house laundry facilities or pets.
A separate study also gives buyers a chance to create a relaxed work space or a place to shut out the outside world and unwind.
Four generous bedrooms are located off the first floor landing offering a walk in wardrobe and en suite within the master bedroom.
- Lounge - 8.000m x 3.950m, 26'3" x 13'0"
- 4.220m x 3.350m, 13'10" x 11'0"
- 4.850m x 3.390m, 15'11" x 11'1"
- 3.390m x 2.480m, 11'1" x 8'1"
- Master bedroom
- 4.480m x 3.950m, 14'8" x 13'0"
- Bedroom 2
- 4.020m x 3.640m, 13'2" x 11'11"
- Bedroom 3
- 3.950m x 3.440m, 13'0" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 4
- 3.540m x 2.440m
, 11'7" x 8'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57595268.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20360-700f0e1257cc4f81bd8c6d236f45eb8e_4_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.