4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lydford at Applewood Green, Flat Lane, Kelsall, Cheshire, CW6
- Open plan Kitchen/dining area with French doors to rear garden
- Separate utility
- Living room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite
With space, style and comfort on offer, The Lydford is perfect for contemporary family living. On the ground floor, the dining area boasts French doors to the rear garden. You can cook up a storm in the kitchen with utility, whilst the family room provides additional living space. The under stairs cupboard and downstairs cloakroom are welcome practical additions.
On the first floor you’ll find four bedrooms, with the master enjoying its own en suite. The family bathroom serves the other three bedrooms and completes this stunning home.
- Living room - 4.49m x 3.27m, 14'9" x 10'9"
- Kitchen/dining area - 5.36m x 3.38m, 17'7" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.79m x 3.17m, 12'5" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.35m x 3.17m, 11'0" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.30m x 2.10m, 10'10" x 6'11"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.23m x 2.10m, 7'4" x 6'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57815333.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-20267-027_4_49_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.