3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 256 - The Kirkstone at Willow Place @ Dunstan Park, Wells Road, Glastonbury, BA6
- Detached home
- Fully integrated kitchen
- French doors from the living room leading to the garden
- Spacious kitchen/dining room with access to the garden
- Practical under stairs storage cupboard
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Garage and parking
This traditional 3 bedroom detached home is an ideal fit for the modern family. The spacious kitchen/dining room leads directly onto the garden through the French doors, perfect for dining al fresco. There is also a garage and allocated parking.
The first floor accommodation features a fantastic master bedroom with en suite shower room, whilst two further bedrooms and a bathroom also can be found on this floor.
- Kitchen - 4.29m x 2.51m, 14'1'' x 8'3''
- Living Room - 5.06m x 3.08m, 16'7'' x 10'2''
- Dining Area - 2.79m x 2.39m, 9'2'' x 7'10''
- Cloakroom - ,
- Master Bedroom - 3.97m x 3.15m, 13'0'' x 10'4''
- En suite - ,
- Bedroom 2 - 2.96m x 2.26m, 9'9'' x 7'5''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.35m x 2.02m, 11'0'' x 6'8''
- Bathroom - ,
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57815357.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-13008-256_3_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.