4 bedroom detached house for saleWhitford at Chasewater Grange, Brownhills Road, Norton Canes, Cannock, WS11
- 1248 sqft
- Traditional double fronted home
- Separate study room
- Three double bedrooms and one well-proportioned fourth bedroom
- En suite with the master bedroom as well as a family bathroom
- The Whitford benefits from a detached single garage and 2 parking spaces
The 4 bedroom Whitford at Chasewater Grange features a traditional double fronted design, with a spacious interior layout that makes it an ideal family home.
An entrance lobby leads to a good sized lounge and an open plan kitchen/dining room, each opening through French doors to the private garden. A study, a utility room and a guest cloakroom are also located on the ground floor.
Upstairs, an en suite master bedroom, two double bedrooms, a well proportioned fourth bedroom and a main bathroom are found off the landing.
The Whitford benefits from a detached single garage and two parking spaces on a driveway.
- Kitchen - 3.87m x 2.85m, 12'8" x 9'4"
- Dining area -
2.88m x 2.85m
, 9'6" x 9'4"
- Lounge - 4.57m x 3.35m, 15'0" x 11'0"
- Study - 2.31m x 2.18m, 7'7" x 7'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.04m x 3.41m, 13'3" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.60m x 2.91m, 11'10" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.61m x 2.91m, 10'5" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.16m x 2.71m, 10'5" x 8'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57835079.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20114-f92a1598cb45408d969816f410512757_4_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.