5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Wilton at Norlands Green, Norlands Lane, Widnes, WA8
- Help to Buy available
- Living room
- Kitchen/dining area with French doors to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite and dressing area
- 3 further bedrooms
- 5th bedroom/second living room
- Family bathroom
- Additional shower room
With the versatility offered by an extra floor, The Wilton is an ideal family home. Quality time can be spent in the spacious living room and the open plan kitchen/dining area is ideal for entertaining, with French doors to the rear garden. The study provides an ideal home for your computer and practical touches include a cloakroom and storage cupboard.
The master bedroom with en suite and dressing area can be found on the first floor, along with two further bedrooms and the family bathroom. Up again to the second floor, which is home to a double bedroom and a further room - an ideal fifth bedroom or additional living space. The shower room on this floor is a convenient finishing touch.
- Kitchen - 4.37m x 3.24m, 14'4'' x 10'8''
- Dining room - 3.73m x 2.86m, 12'3'' x 9'5''
- Living room - 4.59m x 3.58m, 15'1'' x 11'9'
- Study - 3.09m x 2.40m, 10'2'' x 7'11''
- Bedroom 1 - 3.56m x 3.38m, 11'8'' x 11'1''
- Bedroom 3 - 4.03m x 2.45m, 13'2'' x 8'1''
- Bedroom 4 - 3.49m x 2.92m, 11'5'' x 9'7''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.80m x 3.38m, 15'9'' x 11'1''
- Bedroom 5/family room - 4.80m x 3.58m, 15'9'' x 11'9''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57899186.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-20269-001_5_28_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.