3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Patterdale at Spring Croft, Oakmere Road, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7
- Help to Buy available
- Kitchen/dining area
- Living room with French doors to the rear garden
- Downstairs WC
- 3 bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- En suite to master bedroom
With 3 bedrooms and plenty of living space, The Patterdale is designed to meet the needs that modern life demands.
The living room with French doors to the rear garden spans the width of the home, giving you all the space you need to relax and unwind. The kitchen/dining area is the perfect setting for sit down meals and the downstairs cloakroom adds a touch of convenience.
Upstairs is home to the three bedrooms, the master of which boasts an en suite shower room. The family bathroom can also be found on the first floor.
- Kitchen/dining area - 4.62m x 2.46m , 15'2" x 8'1"
- Living room - 4.62m x 3.27m , 15'2" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.33m x 2.83m , 10'11" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.61m x 2.53m , 8'7" x 8'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.53m x 1.97m , 8'4" x 6'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57907379.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-20256-180_3_17_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.