3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Alton at Norlands Green, Norlands Lane, Widnes, WA8
- Help to Buy available
- Kitchen/dining room
- Living room with French doors to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 2 further bedrooms
- Master bathroom
The Alton is a delightful 3 bedroom home, providing everything you need for modernliving and more.The ground floor is home to the spacious living room which features French doors to the rear garden – flooding the space with natural light and perfect for bringing the outside in. The open plan dining/kitchen is ideal for day-to-day living and added convenience comes in the form of a handy downstairs cloakroom and storage cupboard.
Upstairs you’ll find two bedrooms, with the master bedroom having an entire floor and benefiting from its own en suite. The family bathroom serves the other two bedrooms.
- Living room - 4.23m x 3.49m, 13'11" x 11'6"
- Kitchen/dining area - 5.26m x 3.20m, 17'3" x 10'6'
- Bedroom 2 - 4.23m x 3.49m, 13'11" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.28m x 2.17m, 10'9" x 7'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.70m x 3.11m, 22'0" x 10'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57907409.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-20269-075_3_22_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.