5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Camberley - Plot 27 at Brambleside, Knight Close, Crookham Village, Fleet, GU51
- Small, exclusive development on the edge of Crookham Village
- Rural living with the benefit of excellent local amenities
- Kitchen/dining/family area with fully integrated appliances
- Spacious living room
- Benefit of an additional dining space and a study on the ground floor
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room and dressing area
- 3 further double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom
- Double garage and two parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
HOME OF THE WEEK Reserve this week and we will pay your stamp duty.
Impressive on every level, The Camberley is a truly exceptional 5 bedroom home - ideal for families looking to upsize.
As you enter the hallway you'll find a secluded study and dual aspect dining room. Further down the hall, double doors lead into the living room with double doors that lead out to the rear garden. The kitchen/breakfast/family area - also with double doors to the garden provides a hub for the home for both formal and informal dining occasions.
Upstairs features the stunning master bedroom with its very own private en suite bathroom. Three further bedrooms - two doubles and one single - and a contemporary bathroom complete the first floor.
The second floor features a private double bedroom perfect for guests or a teenager hideaway, fitted with its own en suite shower room.
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Area - 6.87m x 4.00m, 22'6" x 13'1"
- Living Room - 6.52m x 3.70m, 21'4" x 12'1"
- Dining Room - 4.17m x 2.65m, 13'7" x 8'8"
- Study - 3.40m x 2.02m, 11'2" x 6'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.52m x 4.00m, 14'9" x 13'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.02m x 3.70m, 13'2" x 12'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.82m x 2.62m, 12'6" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 5 - 2.30m x 2.30m, 7'7" x 7'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.05m x 3.55m, 13'" x 11'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58077137.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20659-027_5_40_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.