3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Dadford at Middlewood Moor, Ladysmith Terrace, Ushaw Moor, Durham, DH7
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Large lounge
- Modern kitchen
- Contemporary family bathroom
A practical, modern home perfect for couples, young families and downsizers alike. The Dadford offers a generous lounge/dining room which has French doors to the rear garden.
The kitchen is modern with enough space for a breakfast table, perfect for casual dining, a useful guest cloakroom completes the ground floor.
Upstairs are 2 double bedrooms, including master with en suite shower. A handy single bedroom and family bathroom complete the first floor layout.
- Lounge/Dining - 4.380m x 2.770m, 14'5" x 9'1"
- 3.370m x 2.230m, 11'1" x 7'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.150m x 2.400m, 13'7" x 7'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.610m x 2.400m, 11'10" x 7'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.770m x 1.870m, 9'1" x 6'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58139753.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20357-916002ac57524b0e891c574b5a8155ca_3_17_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.