4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 24 - Heydon at Burlington Fields, Haughton Road, Shifnal, TF11
- 1670 sqft
- 4 bedroom double-fronted family home
- Views over green open space
- Dual aspect lounge with French doors to the rear garden
- Spacious kitchen/diner with French doors to the rear garden
- Separate study
- Useful utility room
- Two en suite bedrooms
- Detached double garage and driveway parking
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Plot 24, the Heydon, benefits from views over green open space. This stunning plot is only £389,995 and with Help to Buy you only need a £19,500 deposit!
A striking double-fronted 4 bedroom home, the Heydon at Burlington Fields really does have the 'wow' factor.
On the ground floor you'll find a spacious dual aspect lounge which enjoys access to the private rear garden. The contemporary kitchen/dining area also boasts access to the garden making this a great space for entertaining.
A study, ideal for those who like a quiet place to work, a utility room, cloakroom and an under stairs storage cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
Four large bedrooms, two of which boast their own en suite bathrooms, occupy the first floor alongside a modern main bathroom.
The Heydon benefits from a detached double garage and parking on a driveway.
Use Help to Buy and you'll only need a 5% deposit! Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £19,500
Equity loan - interest free for the first 5 years (20%) = £77,999
Mortgage (75%) = £292,497
How do I find out more about this house type?
- Take the virtual tour in the comfort of your own home.
- Kitchen/Dining area - 6.60m x 3.50m, 21'8'' x 11'6''
- Lounge - 3.84m x 7.57m, 12'7'' x 24'10''
- Study - 2.77m x 2.44m, 9'1'' x 8'0''
- Bedroom 1 - 3.90m x 4.18m, 12'10'' x 13'9''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.21m x 3.56m, 10'6" x 11'6''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.84m x 2.82m, 12'7'' x 9'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.84m x 2.17m, 12'7" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58247891.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20127-edfa977c9a16471bb72730acce16742a_4_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.