4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 20 - Thornford at Burlington Fields, Haughton Road, Shifnal, TF11
- 1562 sqft
- Traditional double fronted home
- South facing garden
- Double doors from kitchen through to the family room
- French doors to the private garden from both the lounge and family room
- Separate study or dining toom
- En suite master bedroom
- Detached double garage and driveway parking
- 10 year NHBC warranty
READY TO MOVE INTO!
Plot 20 is a stunning 4 bedroom detached home with south facing garden. This unique plot comes complete with:
- Fully integrated kitchen with a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and eye-level double oven
- Ceramic floor tiles to the kitchen, family room, cloakroom and hallway
- Glazed internal doors to selected rooms on the ground floor
- Downlights to the kitchen, bathroom, en-suites and cloakroom
- Carpets throughout
- Heated towel rails to the bathroom and en-suite
The Thornford at Burlington Fields is a traditional double fronted 4 bedroom home with substantial accommodation for growing families or professional couples in search of extra space.
A contemporary fitted kitchen/dining room, leads through double doors to the family/dining room, which opens out to the private rear garden. The lounge also has French doors to the garden, making it great for summer entertaining. There's also a study which is large enough to serve as a formal dining room, plus a guest cloakroom downstairs.
Upstairs, the landing leads to a well proportioned en suite master bedroom, three further spacious double bedrooms and a main bathroom.
The Thornford benefits from a double garage and parking on a driveway.
Use Help to Buy and you'll only need a 5% deposit! Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £17,500
Equity loan - interest free for the first 5 years (20%) = £70,000
Mortgage (75%) = £262,497
- Lounge - 4.74m x 3.91m, 15'7'' x 12'10''
- Kitchen - 4.79m x 3.32m, 15'9" x 10'11''
- Family - 3.91m x 3.26m, 12'10'' x 10'8"
- Study/Dining room - 3.07m x 2.66m, 10'1" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.68m x 3.25m, 15'4'' x 10'8''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.00m x 3.32m, 13'2" x 10'11''
- Bedroom 3 - 4.72m x 3.36m, 15'6'' x 11'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.81m x 2.53m, 12'6" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58247897.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20127-24dc27edba524514ade86422e5a8577d_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.