5 bedroom detached house for saleMayfair at Brookwood Park, Blackpool Road, Kirkham, PR4 2RE
- Turfed front and rear gardens with fence and gate
- Integral garage and large block paved driveway
- French doors to paved patio
- Extensive Porcelanosa tiling and towel rails to bathrooms
- Security alarm
- Gas fire and surround
- Separate shower in the main bathroom
- Stainless steel double oven and 5-burner gas hob
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Integrated microwave and washer/dryer
Plot 80 - 5 bedroom detached house with double integral garage, available for £389,995.
Now reduced by 10,000.
The Mayfair is quite simply a stunning, executive 5 bedroom property, with integral double garage, providing over 1,905 sq ft of spacious, beautifully designed and well thought out family home. A fully fitted kitchen leads to a dining area/family room with stylish French doors leading to a turfed and fenced rear garden. In addition to this there is a useful utility room, and door to the outside, which leads off the kitchen. A spacious, light and airy hallway leads to a lounge with feature fireplace and French doors, also giving access to the rear garden. The ground floor accommodation is further boasted with a study, a cloakroom and storage cupboard. The first floor has five good sized bedrooms, with the master and second bedroom both having en-suite shower rooms. Additionally there is a family bathroom with bath and separate shower, and storage cupboards.
Externally there is a block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image). Please consult our Sales Executive for further information.
- Lounge - 3675 x 5530 [12-1 x 18-2]
- Kitchen - 3630 x 3706 [11'-11" x 12'-2"]
- Utility Room - 3326 x 2231 [10'-11" x 7'-4"]
- Dining Room - 3375 x 5425 [11'-1" x 17'-10"]
- Study - 2593 x 2231 [8-'6" x 7'-4"]
- Master Bedroom - 4393 x 5118 [14-5 x 16- 10]
- Bedroom 2 - 3429 x 3484 [11-3 x 11-5]
- Bedroom 3 - 2466 x 3915 [8-1 x 12-10]
- Bedroom 4 - 2466 x 3915 [8-1 x 12-10]
- Bedroom 5 - 3417 x 2881 [11-3 x 9-6]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58265656.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_80. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.