2 bedroom apartment for saleCD610 at Victory Pier, Pearl Lane (off Pier Road), Gillingham, Kent, ME7 1FA
- Show apartment open daily 11am - 6pm
- 2 bedroom apartment
- A new riverside community
- A balcony with views of the podium
- Underground parking
- Private residents' gym & Wi-Fi lounge
- Estimated completion date Q3 2017
- 46 minutes by train to London
- Victory Pier won 'Best First Time Buy' at the Evening Standard New Homes Awards 2014
- Victory Pier won 'Best Starter Home Scheme (Gold)' at the What House? Awards 2013
This stunning 2 bedroom apartment provides an open plan living area, which is further extended outside by a private balcony allowing residents to make the most of this riverside setting.
The specification of this apartment is excellent throughout; the kitchen is equipped with stylish integrated appliances, whilst the bathroom feature contemporary white sanitary ware. Residents' also benefit from an excellent range of amenities including a private residents' gym and Wi-Fi lounge.
The Medway provides an ever evolving natural backdrop, which residents at Victory Pier are ideally placed to enjoy, whether that be a run or stroll along the water front or watching the boats come in. For outstanding choice you can't beat nearby Bluewater which offers over 300 designer and high street shops under one roof alongside a 13-screen multiplex cinema and a wide range of eateries to suit all tastes and pockets. In addition to the proposed bars and restaurants at Victory Pier, for a great selection of places to eat, drink and shop try nearby Chatham Maritime.
Connections In All Directions
Victory Pier is in an excellent location for commuters, regular rail services from Gillingham and Chatham make Peninsula Quay an ideal base for travelling into London.
A Vision For The Future
The Medway waterfront forms part of an exciting, multi-billion pound 'Medway Renaissance' programme, which has seen a total transformation of this stretch of the River Medway. Along with a vibrant new community, the programme is attracting businesses to the area and investment into the surrounding amenities and infrastructure. One of the many improvements includes the new Universities at Medway; a unique multi-university partnership which has brought together Canterbury Christ Church University, University of Greenwich, University of Kent and Mid-Kent College and is sure to make this waterside destination prosperous and desirable for years to come.
Show apartment open daily 11am - 6pm
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58569257.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CD610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Berkeley Homes (West London). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.