3 bedroom terraced house for saleThree-bedroom house at Penhurst Gardens, New Street, Chipping Norton, OX7
- Designed with retirement in mind - over 55s
- Handmade fitted kitchens by Manor Cabinets with stone worksurfaces and matching upstands
- Full range of integrated appliances
- Amtico flooring to bathroom, ensuite, cloakroom and kitchen with carpeting to the bedrooms
- Audio entry system
- Gas fired wet underfloor heating system
- Estate management service
- Menu of additional services on offer at neighbouring care home from laundry to daily meals and social events
- Community of like-minded people
- Energy-efficient and easy to maintain
Located on New Street, in the heart of Chipping Norton, Buchanan House is a collection of 11 one, two and three-bedroom homes that are the result of Beechcroft's careful restoration and conversion of an original school building.
These new homes form part of Penhurst Gardens, an exclusive collection of 44 one, two and three-bedroom houses and apartments, designed with retirement in mind.
A menu of additional services is offered by the neighbouring care home from daily meals to hairdressing and laundry service.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58669547.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference No_9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beechcroft Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.