5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Denby at Saxon Fields, Wyaston Road, Ashbourne, DE6
Equity Loan £359,960
- Omega Kitchen Units Including Soft Close Draws & Drawers
- Zanussi Cooking Appliances Including Double Oven, 5 Burner Gas Hob, Int Microwave, Dishwasher & Fridge Freezer
- Granite worktops to kitchen, Under Unit Lighting
- Roca Sanitaryware, Chrome Ladder Style Radiators
- Porcelanosa Wall & Floor Tiling
- Polished Chrome Ironmongery
- Goodings Fitted Wardrobes to Master Bedroom Dressing Room & Bedroom 2
- High Efficiency Condensing Gas Boiler
- Highly Insulated Cavity Walls
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty including 2 Year Builders Warranty
A superb development of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
Marketing Suite and Show Showhome Open
Friday - Wednesday 10:30am - 5:00pm
Thursday 10:00 - 7:00pm
Plots 43, 44 & 45 are now available to purchase with Help to Buy for only £359,960
Based on the full market price of £449,950.
Ask our Sales Executive for further information
The Denby Plots 43, 44 & 45 are five bedroom detached homes benefiting from a detached double garage. To the ground floor you will find the entrance hallway, study, separate lounge, cloakroom, separate utility room and open plan kitchen/dining/family room.
From the entrance hallway stairs rise to the first floor landing where you will find bedroom two which benefits from an en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes, bedroom three which also benefits from an en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and the main family bathroom.
To the second floor you will find the master bedroom suite which features its own dressing room with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom.
Help to Buy
Are you struggling to find a large deposit to move home?
Now with the Government funded Help to Buy scheme, you only need a 5% deposit which makes buying a Radleigh home even more achievable.
Here are a few facts about the scheme:
* Help to Buy is available to anyone looking to purchase a new build home upto the value of £600,000
* A 5% deposit is required
* The government will lend you 20% of the value of your new home for 25 years
* The first 5 years are interest free with a small charge thereafter
* There is a small monthly management fee of £1 to pay until the loan is repaid
* The loan can be repaid at any time or upon the future sale or your home
* Once you have been qualified for the scheme you can reserve the property of your choice and start the purchase process
* Due to the Government lending you will only need to secure a mortgage of 75% of the value of the property.
Our Sales Executive will be happy to provide you with further information about the scheme.
* Terms and conditions apply. Monthly management fee of £1 applies until the loan is repaid
Saxon Fields lays south East of the town, providing a perfect balance of town access and country style living. Radleigh is building 55 fabulous three, four and five bedroom luxury homes in the brilliant location, which will create a whole new and exciting community.
As well as a welcome return to the area for Radleigh, Saxon Fields will be some of the first new homes to be built in Ashbourne in quite some time. This thoughtfully laid out development has been designed to be both striking and welcoming, meaning that every time you approach your new house you'll be proud to think of it as your home.
Ashbourne is the gateway to the rolling hills, summits and valleys of the beautiful Peak District. Its picturesque beauty is matched only by the modern facilities that have been incorporated in such a way that this stunning old market town has a timeless charm all of its own. And if you did ever want to leave its confines, you can walk five minutes from Ashbourne's welcome signs and feel that you're in the wilderness, with only the sound of a babbling brook, chirping bird and sheep for company.
What you might not expect is Ashbourne's biggest claim to fame, the annual Royal Shrovetide Football Match. The whole town is transformed into an urban football pitch where the Up'ards and the Down'ards complete to score in goals that are three miles apart. The event is world renowned, and just one of the very special elements that make Ashbourne so unique.
Homes Built With Love, Care & Attention To Detail
The Radleigh Homes brand has become renowned for quality, style and superior specifications. The homes at Saxon Fields are the product of decades of home building experience.
You'll find the range of family homes we are building have been designed with the needs of modern living in mind. Not only will you find homes that are beautiful to look at but you'll also find a unique quality that is difficult to define. It may be the way we plan extra space into living environments or the use of the very best materials in the building process.
Indeed it may be our partners like Omega Kitchens, Vado or Aqualisa or the small details that help create the finished article. But without exception when you buy a Radleigh Home at Saxon Fields you'll be delighted by both the finished product and our customer service.
For further information please telephone our Sales Executives on 01335 347 991 or call into our Marketing Suite open Monday - Sunday 10am - 5pm.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot_43_44_45_The_Denby_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Radleigh Homes . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.