4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 66 - The Langdale Special at Portal @ Lyde Green , Howsmoor Lane, Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16
- Ready now
- 1540 sq ft
- Stunning L shaped property
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Separate dining room
- French doors from both the kitchen and living room lead out to the garden
- Handy downstairs cloak room
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Single garage and parking space
A charming 4 bedroom corner style home with a garage, perfect for families.
It comprises of a fantastic kitchen/breakfast room to the rear of the property with access to the garden, a separate dining room and a spacious lounge with French doors leading out into the south facing garden. There is also a good sized cloakroom with W.C and a handy under-stairs cupboard on the ground floor.
The first floor boasts four double bedrooms; the master having it's own en suite shower room. There is also a family bathroom on the first floor making this the ideal home for the modern family.
- Kitchen/Family Area - 6.82m x 3.44m, 22'5'' x 11'3''
- Living Room - 4.56m x 4.49m, 15'0'' x 14'9''
- Dining Room - 3.41m x 3.05m, 11'2'' x 10'0''
- Master Bedroom - 6.07m x 3.44m, 19'11'' x 11'3''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.56m x 3.08m, 15'0" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.94m, 10'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.48m x 2.68m, 11'5" x 8'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59012171.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-20920-066_4_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.