3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 78 - The Beaumont at Saxon Quarter, Arle Road, Cheltenham, GL51
- Kitchen/dining room with French doors opening onto the rear garden
- Guest cloakroom
- Practical understairs storage
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- 2 allocated parking spaces
This property will appeal to both first-time buyers and families looking for a little extra space.
A large kitchen/dining room opens through French doors to the private rear garden, making it perfect for entertaining and al fresco dining. A good sized lounge, a guest cloakroom and a store cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
The first floor comprises the en suite master bedroom, a main bathroom, a further double bedroom and a bedroom which could also provide a dedicated work space or play room.
- Living room - 4.27m x 3.69m, 14'0" x 12'1"
- Kitchen/dining area - 4.72m x 2.88m, 15'6" x 9'5"
- Cloakroom - x
- Master bedroom - 2.96m x 2.83m, 9'9" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.31m x 2.63m, 10'10" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.55m x 2.01m, 11'8" x 6'7"
- Bathroom - x
- En suite - x
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59055986.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-20938-078_3_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.