4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chillingham at Broughton Manor, Broughton Road, Malton, YO17
- Large living room
- French doors
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Dining area
- Fitted kitchen
- En suite master bedroom
The spacious lounge spans the full depth of the home and features French doors which lead out to the garden. A modern open plan kitchen and dining area provides the perfect space for entertaining guests, and leads through to a separate utility with a handy rear access door.
The spacious master bedroom is found on the first floor and features its own en suite shower room. Three further good sized bedrooms are also found on this floor, whilst a stylish family bathroom is ideally located for everyone to share.
- Living room - 3.39m x 6.02m , 11'2" x 19'9"
- Kitchen - 3.52m x 2.86m , 11'7" x 9'5"
- Dining area - 2.77m x 3.16m , 9'1" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.45m x 3.60m , 11'4" x 11'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.55m x 2.93m , 11'8" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.46m x 3.00m , 8'1" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.03m x 2.33m, 10'0" x 7'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59155181.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-11055-cd2fde4b603745e2b08c9e8eb174f367_4_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.