3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTilford at Highwood, Hills Farm Lane, Horsham, RH12
- 3 Bedroom End of Terrace Home
- Separate Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Contemporary styled ktichen by Alno with appliances including an induction hob
- Stylish bathrooms incorporating Laufen suites
- Master Bedroom with ensuite and fitted wardrobe
- Westerly aspect garden
- Two allocated parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Scheme
- AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ON HELP TO BUY SCHEME
The Tilford is an attractive end of terrace home with separate kitchen / breakfast room and living / dining room. The master bedroom has an ensuite and fitted wardrobe. The property benefits from a westerly aspect garden and two allocated parking spaces.
Thatchers Park is a collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes that cater for a variety of lifestyles. Highwood is conveniently located less that two miles from Horsham Town centre, local amenities and transport links and good schools. There is a strong sense of community here.
Every care has been taken in planning this sought after development with timeless architecture and versatile interiors.
Thatchers Park offers you, your family and friends the best of Sussex living and the very best of Berkeley quality.
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ON HELP TO BUY SCHEME
Please note, drawings & photography are indicative only. Please speak to the Sales Team for plot specific information.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59187968.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 338ThatchersParkTilford. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Berkeley Homes (Southern) Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.