5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Dorchester at Woodlea Chase, Fletton Close, Rochdale, OL12
- Luxury fitted kitchen with choice of finishes and colours
- Choice of worktops to complement the kitchen units
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Contemporary white sanitaryware by ROCA
- Chrome taps and fittings
- Flat white finish to ceilings
- White emulsion shade finish to walls
- TV points to lounge and master bedroom
- Gardens turfed to front & rotivated to rear
A 5 bedroom detached home available for £399,950.
The Dorchester is a 5 bedroom detached property with an integral double garage. This magnificent luxury home features an open plan dining/kitchen/living area with a choice of luxury fitted units and appliances. The property also boasts a separate formal lounge. There are 5 bedrooms of which 2 have en-suites and there is also a further family bathroom.
About Woodlea Chase
Woodlea Chase is an exclusive development of 11 detached properties set in a stunning parkland setting. The natural water features and picturesque woodland backdrop provide both beauty and privacy for clients who wish to be close to the amenity of the town centre yet enjoy the peace and quiet of the countryside.
SHOWHOUSE NOW OPEN
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot_11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cambrian Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.