4 bedroom link detached house for salePlot 51, The Acton by Fletcher Homes at Wat's Meadow, Thomas Penson Road, Gobowen, SY11
- A spacious 4 bedroom link-detached house with private driveway
- Kitchen, cloakroom and lounge with French doors opening to the rear turfed and fenced garden
- Ceramic floor tiling to bathrooms, kitchen and cloakroom as standard
- Four good sized bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom and sliding door wardrobe
- Help to Buy available
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Village location of Gobowen with Post Office, shop, barbers, dentist etc.
- Easy commuting with village rail station providing direct links to Chester, Shrewsbury, Telford and beyond
- Easy access to the A5 with direct links to Chester, Oswestry, Shrewsbury and Telford
- Perfect for first time buyers, families and those who are looking to downsize
Wat's Meadow is located in the village of Gobowen just a couple of miles from Oswestry and hosts the Oswestry Rail link in the county of Shropshire. It is here, just a short walk from the rail station, we have created an exciting new community that includes a wide choice of two, three and four bedroom new homes with a beautiful central green. Our brand new homes in Shropshire are perfect for first time buyers, families and those who are looking to downsize or simply an buy investment property. With Help to Buy available on all properties the development is proving very popular.
The Shropshire village of Gobowen has all the facilities to cater for every day requirements, including a post office, supermarket, individual shops. For serious retail therapy, there's Wrexham and Chester to the north, plus Shrewsbury and Telford which are all are easily accessed via the nearby A5 or by train from Gobowen itself.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Acton. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fletcher Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.