2 bedroom detached house for saleTredegar Contemporary at Red Deer Village, Village Drive, Stepps, Glasgow, G33 6FQ
Sold STC £127,950
- Exclusive over 50's residential community in the quaint town of Stepps, conveniently located within 10 miles of Glasgow
- Prestigious gated development with the added security of CCTV cameras for complete peace of mind
- Premier location just off the A80 and the M8, with Edinburgh, Stirling and Loch Lomond within short distance
- Residents have the benefit of a free mini bus service which takes the hassle out of finding a parking space
- Extremely spacious detached property built to the highest possible standards throughout
- Fully landscaped, including individually designed steps to compliment the finish, as well as outside storage building with matching exterior and power inside
- Parking space
- The property has the option to be fully furnished with fabrics and soft furnishings by renowned Scottish company, Voyage
- Part exchange options available
- The village is a short walk away from Stepps train station, bus stop, local shops, leisure facilities, parks and lochs
Plot 25 - 2 bedroom detached home
Cost without removable contents £118,090.28
BUY THIS PROPERTY BETWEEN 22 SEPTEMBER AND 31 OCTOBER AND RECEIVE A SPECIAL INCENTIVE! CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM TO FIND OUT MORE.
The lounge is extremely spacious and bright with bay windows and feature fireplace . The Kitchen is fully fitted to the highest specification with integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven, whilst the utility room comes fully integrated washing machine and tumble dryer, combi boiler - gas central heating with thermostatic valves. The master bedroom features fully fitted walk in wardrobes with bedroom 2 featuring fitted wardrobes. The exterior includes fully powered outside storage building, exterior water tap and power point, car parking space adjacent to home, beautifully landscaped with feature patio area, sandstone paving slabs and individually designed steps using Marshalls tumbled walling.
|Lounge||15' 10.5" x 9'5"|
|Kitchen with Dining Area||18'5" x 8'6"|
|Utility Room||5'9" x 9'5"|
|Master Bedroom||16'2.5" x7"5"|
|Bedroom 2||8'5"x 6'2"|
|Main Bathroom||6'5" x 5'6.5"|
A new life awaits you in this luxurious over 50's community, conveniently located on the doorstep of Glasgow. Red Deer Village is a prestigious gated development, situated in the heart of Stepps. Just off the A80, providing the peace, luxury and convenience you have always dreamed of.
For the discerning over 50's buyer, the added safety of CCTV cameras have been installed for entry security and complete peace of mind. Furthermore, the Village is fully managed with all communal maintenance and upkeep taken care of, meaning you have the time to relax and enjoy your new lifestyle in sumptuous surroundings.
Stepps itself is a delightful town in North Lanarkshire on the north-eastern outskirts of Glasgow. This enviable location, along from the beautiful Frankefeild loch, provides an array of shops and restaurants, yet a world away from the stresses and strains of every day life. The excitement of Glasgow, Scotlands largest city, is just a short distance away with Edinburgh, Stirling and Loch Lomond all within easy reach.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59236832.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot_25. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Deer Village. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.