4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Berrington at White Rock, Waddeton Close, Paignton, TQ4
- Spacious 4 bedroom home
- Garage or garage & parking
- Large kitchen, with separate living room and dining area
- Stainless steel double oven and hob
- Integrated kitchen appliances, including fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Oak effect internal doors
- White wood staircase with solid oak handrail
- Mains smoke detector with battery back-up to hall and landings
- 10 year NHBC warranty
White Rock will be an exciting new development featuring up to 350 high quality homes and includes public open space, allotments and a sports provision. Situated to the west of Brixham Road in Paignton and east of Waddeton Road, the development is spread across two parcels of land.
Please call for more information
The Berrington is a beautiful 4 bedroom detached home with separate living and dining rooms, a spacious kitchen, plus utility, cloakroom and family bathroom. The master bedroom features an en-suite. To add to this, the Berrington comes complete with a detached garage.
White Rock is less than 3 miles from the centre of Paignton and a mile from Goodrington. Located between Brixham Road and Waddeton Road, this exciting new development offers a superb range of 1 bedroom apartments, 2 bedroom coach houses and 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses. Ideally situated for local amenities, including White Rock Primary School, a selection of local shops, bus routes and other facilities, White Rock has something for everyone.
At the heart of the English Riviera's 22 mile coastline and well known for its sandy beaches, Victorian pier, first class attractions and pretty harbour, Paignton also offers a diverse range of independent shops and high street stores. During the summer, Paignton hosts many festivals and fairs, while all year round there are lots of attractions to keep the whole family entertained. These include a cinema, theatre, zoo, many fine cafés, bars, pubs and restaurants, plus all the seaside attractions of a popular sea-side resort. Nearby, Goodrington provides the nearest beach to White Rock and with its Blue Flag status, colourful beach huts, steam railway and nearby waterpark.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Berrington_235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.