3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFlatford at Durham Gate 3 , Green Lane, Spennymoor, DL16
- 3 bedroom home
- 2 double bedrooms, one with en suite shower room
- Lounge/dining room great for entertaining
- French doors leading into rear garden
- Downstairs cloaks
- Storage cupboard to ground floor
The Flatford is a 3 bedroom, 2 storey family home perfect for first time buyers and families alike. The lounge/dining room is great for entertaining as it has French doors that lead out into the garden, making the room feel light and airy, perfect for summer evenings. There is also a handy downstairs cloakroom and a handy storage cupboard.
Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms; the master having its own en suite shower room. The third bedroom could be used as a single bedroom or alternatively as a nursery or study. Furthermore, there is a main family bathroom on this floor.
- Lounge/Dining - 4.724m x 3.707m , 15'6'' x 12'2''
- Kitchen - 2.574m x 3.437m, 8'5'' x 11'3''
- - ,
- Master Bedroom - 2.962m x 2.833m, 9'9'' x 9'4''
- En-suite - 1.674m x 1.757m , 5'6'' x 5'9''
- Bedroom 2 - 2.615m x 3.307m , 8'7'' x 10'10''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.022m x 3.707m , 6'8'' x 12'2''
- Bathroom - 1.755m x 2.035m , 5'9'' x 6'8''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59406881.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20369-26ce7d8f6fc148f896aee9e8c3bf7fba_3_19_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.