3 bedroom apartment for saleApartment at Woodberry Down, London, N4 2LT
- *Threedouble bedroom
- *Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- *Fitted wardrobes
- *885 internal sqft
- * Balcony size 150 sqft
- *Underfloor heating throughout with carpet to bedrooms
- *Residence only gym, pool & spa facilities
- *Choice of three luxury specifications
- *8 min walk to manor house tube station, access to Piccadilly line
- *Completion date Q2 2019
Situated on the 4th floor, this stunning Three bedroom apartment offers Open Plan Living with complemented separation between the living and kitchen area. The dining area leads out on to a private enclosed balcony.
*Three double bedroom
*Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
*885 internal sqft
* Balcony size 150sqft
*Underfloor heating throughout with carpet to bedrooms
*Residence only gym and pool
*Choice of three luxury specifications
*42 acres of tranquil open water
*8 min walk to manor house tube station, access to Piccadilly line
*Completion date Q2 2019
*299 year lease
Woodberry Down Sales & Marketing Suite
London N4 2SB
Opening hours: 10am-6pm, everyday
Woodberry Down is one of Europe's largest comprehensive estate regeneration projects. Over 25 years, it will replace the existing 1, 890 flats with over 5, 500 homes of mixed tenure, community facilities and public parks.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59421932.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference D448Skylark. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Berkeley Homes (North East London) Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.