5 bedroom detached house for saleLavenham at St Andrews Gardens , Morpeth, Northumberland, NE61 3BP
- 5 spacious double bedrooms, 2 with en suite
- Generous, bright lounge
- Large, modern kitchen with breakfast area
- Separate dining room
- Integral double garage
With a practical layout, the Lavenham offers an array of flexible living spaces to keep up with modern family living.
A generous lounge is found at the rear of the home and has French door access to the rear garden, which creates a perfect space for summertime entertaining.
The modern kitchen has room for a breakfast space in front of the second set of French doors - ideal for relaxed family mealtimes or al-fresco dining.
A separate dining room gives you the space for more formal gatherings through the impressive double doors.
Upstairs are 5 bedrooms, including four double beds. One of which, the impressive master bedroom which has a large en suite shower room and plenty of wardrobe space.
There is also a second en suite off the second bedroom - perfect for older children or guests as well as a modern family bathroom which completes the first floor layout.
An impressive integral double garage comncludes the floor plan for this vast family home.
- Lounge - 3.900m x 5.250m, 12'10" x 17'3"
- Kitchen/Family (max)
- 5.690m x 3.860m, 18'8" x 12'8"
- 1.800m x 1.680m, 5'11" x 5'6"
- Dining room
- 3.060m x 3.200m, 10'1" x 10'6"
- Master Bedroom (Inc Robes) (min)
- 4.530m x 3.800m, 14'10" x 12'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.810m x 3.520m, 12'6" x 11'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.400m x 2.680m, 11'2" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.340m x 2.680m, 11'0" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 5
- 2.780m x 2.990m
, 9'2" x 9'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59551580.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20362-12469b779abe46a9babb60a8fc31d8d6_5_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.