5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 23 - The Kennilworth at Pengelly Meadows, Ringwell Hill, Bissoe Road, TR3
- 5 bedroom detached home with flexible accommodation over 2.5 floors
- 2 sets of bi-folding doors to the rear garden from kitchen/breakfast area/breakfast room/dining room
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious living room
- Separate family room/study
- En suite to master bedroom and bedroom 4
- Enhanced rain shower in the en suite master bedroom
- Fully turfed private rear garden
- Double garage and 2 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The Kennilworth is an impressive 5 bedroom home arranged over 2.5 storeys.
The open-plan kitchen/breakfast/dining area is a welcoming and versatile space, with large folding doors to the rear garden. The spacious living room gives you somewhere to relax, while the family room is another space for day to day living. The downstairs cloakroom and storage cupboard are welcome practical additions.
Each of the bedrooms is a double, with both the master and bedroom 4 enjoying their own en suite shower rooms. The master bathroom serves the remaining bedrooms.
We have enriched the finish of these houses internally by upgrading the kitchens with eye level ovens, high gloss cupboards and integrated appliances, along with an enhanced rain shower in the ensuite master bedroom plus fully turfed generously sized gardens which is all now included in the selling price of these two Kennilworths.
All that's left to choose is your flooring which you can purchase through us and that way we will make sure its laid all ready for your occupancy over Christmas and new year.
Pengelly Meadows is situated in the village of Carnon Downs with stunning countryside and all the benefits of the city of Truro nearby.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area (max.) - 5.14m x 3.09m, 16'10" x 10'1"
- Living Room - 5.04m x 3.61m, 16'7" x 11'10"
- Dining Room - 3.69m x 2.70m, 12'2" x 8'10"
- Family Room - 3.04m x 2.58m, 9'11" x 8'6"
- Master Bedroom - 5.84m x 3.61m, 19'2" x 11'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.80m x 3.04m, 12'6" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 3.95m x 2.60m, 13'0" x 8'6"
- Bedroom 4 (max. excl. Dormer) - 4.67m x 3.85m, 15'4" x 12'7"
- Bedroom 5 (max. excl. Dormer) - 4.67m x 3.85m, 15'4" x 12'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59551604.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-20960-023_5_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.