2 bedroom apartment for saleFuchsia House - Plot 35 at Emerald Gardens, Bessant Drive, Kew, Richmond, TW9
- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Kitchen / Dining /Living area leading out to balcony
- Master Bedroom with en suite
- Second bedroom with door out to balcony
- Ample storage cupboards
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
Clever design offers excellent possibilities for sharers- or offers guests superb specification. With a trio of storage cupboards in the entrance hall, both bedrooms leading off are doubles, one with an en suite shower room, the other with a door to the terrace/balcony, also accessible from and giving a dual aspect to the relaxed open - plan living/dining/kitchen space.
Plot 35 - A stunning 2 bedroom first floor apartment, with open-plan kitchen / living / dining area, leading out to a balcony. A master bedroom with en suite and a second double bedroom with door leading out to balcony.
A contemporary bathroom along with ample of hallway storage space complete a perfect modern luxury apartment.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room - 6.14m x 3.77m, 20'2" x 12'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.60m x 2.91m, 11'10" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.50m x 2.94m, 11'6" x 9'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59564972.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20657-035_2_39_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.