5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Baughton at Kempsey Mead, Main Road, Kempsey, WR5
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Glazed doors to garden
- Double garage
- Separate living room
- Double or single garage
- Large kitchen/dining/family room
- Shower room on the 2nd floor
- Dressing area
- Superb 3 storey 5 bedroom detached home
The Baughton is a superb 3 storey 5 bedroom detached home with double or single garage, featuring a large kitchen/dining/family room, plus utility, separate living room and cloakroom. In addition to the family bathroom, there is a shower room on the 2nd floor, while bedroom 1 features an en-suite and dressing area.
About the Kempsey Mead Development
Our first releases from our stunning collection in Kempsey are now selling! Located in the Malvern Hills just 3 miles south of the town of Worcester and within easy reach of both Cheltenham and Gloucester, this mix of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes are already selling fast!
Buy with just a 5% deposit with the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme, available to current homeowners and first time buyers alike. Home to Sell? Ask about our 100% Part Exchange and Assisted Move schemes.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59621195.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Baughton. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Western. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.