3 bedroom apartment for salePENTHOUSE WITH STUNNING VIEWS at Chelsea Island, Harbour Avenue, SW10
Offers in Region of
- EXEMPLARY SPECIFICATION
- 360* VIEWS ACROSS LONDON
- PRIVATE TERRACE WITH AL FRESCO DINING AREA
- PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING
- LUXURIOUS BATHROOMS
- BUILT IN ELECTRONIC CURTAIN RAILS - PRIVATE LIFT
- RESIDENTS LUXURY GYMNASIUM
- NEALL STRAIN DESIGNED ROOF TOP GARDEN
- CLOSE TO RIVER THAMES
- LOCATED IN FASHIONABLE CHELSEA
A truly spectacular penthouse with access from two elevators leading to a spacious hallway with the open plan kitchen/living/Dining area on the left. There are three double bedrooms, the master featuring walk in wardrobe and en-suite whilst bedroom three has an en-suite and fitted wardrobes.
89 Apartments of the highest specification, at the center of London's most prestigious neighbourhoods and addresses, on the door step of the River Thames.
Light and airy living spaces ready for adding personal style, with sophisticated lighting controls to create a private retreat with an elegant ambiance. Chelsea Island's luxurious bathrooms also create a relaxing haven.
All residents can enjoy the roof top garden with views across London as well as access to the luxury private gym.
Chelsea Island is a short walk from the River Thames and transport hubs which provide access to the underground, overground and the Thames clipper. 24 hours bus services also run near by.
Please call for more information
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59622179.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Penthouse_7th_floor. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hadley Property Group. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.