4 bedroom detached house for saleBosworth Variant - Plot 64 at Wyborne Park, Star Lane, Great Wakering, SS3 0PJ
- Accommodation across 3 floors
- Living room with French doors to rear garden
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Guest cloakroom and storage closet on ground floor
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom on first floor
- Separate shower room on second floor
- Single garage and 1 parking space
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
The Bosworth Variant is a superb 4 bedroom home with excellent accommodation across three storeys.
The ground floor features a well-lit living room with bay window opening off of the hall, together with an open-plan contemporary kitchen with dining area. There is also a cloakroom and storage under the stairs which lead to the first floor landing.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, one with bay window and the other with a contemporary en suite shower room, plus a family bathroom. On the second floor are two further double bedrooms, both with charming dormer windows, and a separate shower room.
This property also benefits from a single garage and 1 parking space.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.44m x 3.00m, 17'10" x 9'10"
- Living Room - 5.44m x 2.98m, 17'10" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.90m x 3.00m, 12'10" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 5.44m x 2.98m, 17'10" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.99m x 3.00m, 13'1" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.99m x 2.98m, 13'1" x 9'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59790638.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 112-12890-e6b874fd93b143d59f33a9cb116ab83e_4_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.