5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Vale at The Mallards, Nature's Way, Hampton Vale, Peterborough, PE7
- Spacious sitting room to the front of the property
- Beautiful integrated island kitchen
- French doors leading out to the garden
- 3 bedrooms benefit from a Juliette balcony
- Stylish family bathroom
- Two en-suite bedrooms
- Built-In wardrobes to the master bedroom
- 10 Year NHBC warrenty
- An award winning house builder
- Finished to a quality specification for modern living
The Vale’s contemporary design offers flexible family living over three spacious floors. Its light-filled island kitchen boasts both French doors to the rear garden and double doors to the adjoining, open plan living/dining room, which also features two bay windows and separate access to the hall. Upstairs are three double bedrooms, two featuring a Juliet balcony, the family bathroom and a generous walk-in storage facility. While on the top floor, two en suite bedrooms include a Juliet balcony and fitted wardrobe to the master.
1,786.16 SQ. FT
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5c2e7d5c-2404-4424-82e8-849334f3e53e_5_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.