2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 244 Emperor House at Papermill Lock, Mill Lane, Little Paxton, St. Neots, PE19
- Third Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room
- Handy storage cupboard
- Allocated Parking Space
- 10 Year NHBC 'Buildmark' Warranty and Insurance Policy
- 2 Year Taylor Wimpey Warranty
Plot 244, Emperor House at Papermill Lock is a spacious third floor apartment, with an open plan kitchen/living room ideal for entertaining. The entrance hall further leads to the master double bedroom with luxury en suite shower room, a second double bedroom and family bathroom.
- Kitchen/Living Room
- 6.90m x 3.43m, 22'8" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 1
- 4.00m x 2.85m, 13'1" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 2
- 4.00m x 2.78m, 13'1" x 9'1"
- - ,
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59869664.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-12634-244_2_47_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.