5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Heritage - Plot 76 at Clarence Park , Tingewick Road, Buckingham, MK18
- Substantial family home
- Kitchen breakfast room
- Separate dining room
- 2 reception rooms (family + lounge)
- 5 double bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room to Bedroom 2
- Top Floor dedicated to Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Single Garage
- 2,000 square feet
The Heritage is a substantial and impressive 5 bedroom family home located in the beautiful town of Buckingham.
The Heritage is a large 5 bedroom family home designed over 3 floors. The ground floor comprises of a kitchen/breakfast room with French doors leading out into the garden, which is great for summer entertaining or keeping an eye on children in the garden. You will also find double doors from the dining room. To the front of this home, you will find a family room plus a good sized lounge. The under stairs storage cupboard offers useful space accessible from the Kitchen area.
On the first floor you will find 4 double bedrooms, an en suite shower room and family bathroom. The expansive master suite covers the entire second floor, enhanced by a vaulted ceiling, a roomy dressing area, plus a large full suite bathroom.
- Kitchen/Breakfast room (max) - 5.08m x 3.59m, 16'8" x 11'9"
- Dining room - 2.70m x 3.61m, 8'10" x 11'10"
- Lounge - 3.61m x 5.04m, 11'10" x 16'6"
- Family room (max) - 3.17m x 3.01m, 10'5" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 2 (max) - 3.67m x 4.57m, 12' 1" x 15' 0"
- Bedroom 3(max) - 2.99m x 3.80m, 9' 10" x 12' 6"
- Bedroom 4 (max) - 2.99m x 3.94m , 9' 10" x 12' 11"
- Bedroom 5 (max) - 3.67m x 2.48m, 12' 1" x 8' 2"
- Master Bedroom (max.) - 8.84m x 5.86m, 29' 0" x 19' 3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59890298.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-12499-076_5_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.