4 bedroom terraced house for sale4 Bed Steading at Home Farm, St.Ninians Road, Cambusbarron, Stirling, FK7
- Fantastic Village location
- Close proximity to Stirling City Centre and motorway
- Excellent local schools
- Landscaped enclosed rear garden
- Floored throughout
- Sky+ multi room to lounge & master bedroom
- Choice from a contemporary range of quality kitchen units and work tops
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Allocated parking spaces
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
4 BED STEADING
All remaining home types are now available to view
This steading style home comprising of vestibule entrance, spacious lounge, combined kitchen/dining area, utility room, downstairs WC. Main bathroom on first floor, master bedroom with en-suite, walk-in wardrobe and a further built-in wardrobe. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built-in wardrobes. Private parking bay.
Please note, interior images shown are illustrative of typical Ogilvie Showhome interiors and may not reflect the interior layout of this particular property.
Home Farm is a unique and exclusive development located in the village of Cambusbarron just 6 minutes South West of the city of Stirling and is ideally situated for both country and city living.
These fresh and innovative 2, 3 & 4 bed steading style properties offer incomparable individuality with distinctive originality, unique in style and design each home has been built to the highest specification and offers generous living space throughout with fully fitted kitchens and integrated appliances, en-suite to all master bedrooms and individual private parking bays in the courtyard,
along with attractive exterior finishes which add both character and elegance to this contemporary development.
Cambusbarron as a district dates back to the Bronze and Iron Age and has some interesting and historic attractions, whilst Stirling is a new and expanding city providing the perfect mix of medieval and modern culture, blending the historic old town with the contemporary city centre and hosting some of Scotland¿s great visitors attractions such as Stirling Castle and the Wallace Monument.
This central location is ideally placed for travelling North, South, East or West.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59938640.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot_26. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ogilvie Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.