3 bedroom apartment for saleRoyal Wharf, North Woolwich Road, London, E16
- South East facing
- Large open plan living with storage and adjoining large balcony looking towards the river
- Triple aspect, southerly views for an abundance of light
- 2 of the bedrooms have en suite bathroom
- 10 year build warranty by NHBC or a similar warranty provider
- Ideal transport links to the centre of London and beyond
- Parking spaces available as an additional extra
ROYAL WHARF - A NEW WATERFRONT VILLAGE FOR LONDON.
Royal Wharf grasps one of the last opportunities to build a new town within London.
Not only does Royal Wharf offer a stunning south facing riverside promenade, but also has at its heart a new vibrant high street connecting parks and squares.
The development will consist of 3,385 homes in total including expansive townhouses, three-bed duplexes, two-bed and one-bed apartments and compact studios. The design of every residence in this exclusive neighbourhood combines the principles of the new Georgian revival with the expansive thrills of contemporary riverside living.
The ambition at Royal Wharf is to create London's next great estate, a successor to the districts that have for centuries given the capital its world-famous character.
The leisure centre will include:
* 25 metre swimming pool
* Hydrotherapy pool
* Sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, experience shower
* Outdoor gym facilities
* 14,000 sq. ft. of leisure centre
* Light and airy indoor centre
* Refreshment and social and relaxing area
* Workout zones
* State of the art exercise equipment
* Personal training assessment hub
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60003233.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 08B0111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballymore Group. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.