4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Shelford at Lime Gardens at Sowerby Gateway, Topcliffe Road, Thirsk, North Yorkshire, YO7 3HB
- Spacious lounge overlooking the front of the home
- Symphony fitted kitchen with breakfast area
- Dining Area
- Downstairs WC
- Useful storage cupboard
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Private garden
A traditional 4 bedroom family home, the Shelford offers plenty of space for day to day living as well as relaxing and entertaining.
The central entrance hallway leads to a spacious kitchen/dining room, which has French doors leading to the private rear garden, maximising the natural light and views outside. A lounge and separate study area are found at the front of the property, while there's also a guest cloakroom and a convenient under stairs storage cupboard.
An en-suite master bedroom and three further double bedrooms are found upstairs, along with a family bathroom.
- Kitchen/Dining room - 8.10m x 3.24m, 26'7'' x 10'8''
- Living Room - 4.74m x 3.88m, 15'7'' x 12'9''
- Study Room - 2.61m x 2.10m, 8'7'' x 6'11''
- Master Bedroom - 3.88m x 3.76m, 12'9'' x 12'4''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.22m x 3.07m, 13'10" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.43m x 3.09m , 11'3" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.89m x 2.75m, 12'9" x 9'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60014708.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-11068-ed9f4c48495641f1a0dfc69b29bad51b_4_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.