4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Longwood at The Scholars, Lauder Road, Dalkeith, EH22
- Integral garage
- French doors from dining room lead to a spacious garden that room that?s light and airy
- The master bedroom includes a handy en suite with shower, plus double fitted wardrobes to maximise storage
- A helpful utility room adds practical charm and offers access to both the front/rear of this home
- Three further bedrooms offer maximum space for all the family
- There are practical storage cupboards on each floor
- The fully-fitted kitchen adjoins the dining room making entertaining easy
- Family bathroom with tiles from Porcelanosa
- Spacious downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience
- Private rear garden to enjoy the outdoors
This is a practical home for easy living. Four bedrooms, including a master with en suite, offers space for a growing family. Downstairs is packed with features to make life simple including a utility room, fully–fitted kitchen and separate dining room. A garden room maximises the rear garden.
This virtual tour is of a typical Longwood show home and may not be specific to this development. Please contact the sales executive for further information.
- Kitchen - 3.13m x 2.76m, 10'3'' x 9'1''
- Utility - 2.12m x 1.85m, 7'0" x 6'1"
- Living Room - 4.11m x 3.60m, 13'6'' x 11'10''
- Dining Room - 3.34m x 2.76m, 11'0'' x 9'1''
- Garden Room - 4.84m x 3.20m, 15'11'' x 10'6''
- Master Bedroom - 3.64m x 3.48m, 11'11'' x 11'5''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.04m x 2.90m, 10'0" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.71m x 2.84m, 12'2" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.22m x 2.86m, 10'7" x 9'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60040127.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 123-11443-3259cb923afe47edbaa58a0c0e2ce835_4_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.