3 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 80 - The Gosford at Strawberry Fields, Lockswood Road, Locks Heath, Southampton, Hampshire, SO31 6BN
- Kitchen/dining area with double doors to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower
- 2 further bedrooms - one is a double
- Two allocated parking spaces
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year 'NHBC' Buildmark warranty and insurance policy
The Gosford is a delightful 3 bedroom home, providing everything you need for modern living and more.
The ground floor is home to the open plan kitchen/dining area, which features French doors to the rear garden - flooding the space with natural light and perfect for bringing the outside in. The spacious living room is perfect for day to day living or relaxing and touches of convenience come in the form of a handy downstairs cloakroom and storage cupboard.
Upstairs you'll find the three bedrooms, two of which are doubles, with bedroom 1 benefiting from its own en suite. The master bathroom serves the remaining two bedrooms.
- Kitchen/Dining room - 4.72m x 2.87m, 15'6'' x 9'5''
- Living Room - 4.26m x 3.69m, 14'0'' x 12'1''
- Master Bedroom - 2.96m x 2.83m, 9'9'' x 9'3''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.30m x 2.63m , 10'10" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 3.55m x 2.00m , 11'8" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60040166.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-11940-080_3_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.