4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlots 83 - Kempsford at Strawberry Fields, Lockswood Road, Locks Heath, Southampton, Hampshire, SO31 6BN
- Living room/dining area with double doors to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms
- Two parking spaces
- 1080 sq.ft
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
Make modern living a joy in the 4 bedroom Kempsford.
The kitchen/breakfast area means you can get your day off to a great start and the open plan living room/dining area is ideal for entertaining or relaxing, with French doors to the rear garden. Two cupboards provide valuable storage space and the downstairs cloakroom is a convenient touch.
The four bedrooms can be found on the first floor, two of which are doubles. The master bedroom features an en suite and the master bathroom serves the remaining bedrooms.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area - 3.82m x 3.27m, 12'6" x 10'9"
- Living Room/Dining Area - 5.36m x 4.15m, 17'7" x 13'8"
- Master Bedroom - 3.79m x 3.17m, 12'5" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.35m x 3.17m, 11'0" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 3 (max) - 3.23m x 2.10m, 10'7" x 6'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.22m x 2.10m, 7'3" x 6'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60040169.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-11940-2278769aa33543e3a74df58c14e43a3e_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.