2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Cloister at The Chapelry, Bishopton Lane, Bishopton, Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV37
- Brand new development of beautiful two, three and four bedroom homes
- Situated on the edge of the historic market town of Stratford-upon-Avon
- Semi-detached house
- Perfect for first time buyers
- Stunning two bedroom townhouse
- Arranged over three floors to make the very best use of space
- Parking spaces
- Just a short distance away you'll find a wide selection of leisure facilities, entertainment and shopping
- Close to the A46 which allows easy access to Warwick, Coventry, Evesham, Worcester and Redditch
- Birmingham Airport is easily accessible via the M40
Full Market Value of £265,000
60% share is available* for £159,000 - Rent per calendar month* is £242.92 - Other estimated monthly charges* £36.51
Perfect for first time buyers, The Cloister is a stunning two bedroom townhouse with living accommodation arranged over three floors to make the very best use of space.
Plot 45 includes 2 parking spaces with car port
Situated on the edge of the historic market town of Stratford-upon-Avon, The Chapelry is a brand new development of beautiful two, three and four bedroom homes available with Shared Ownership.
Just a short distance away you'll find a wide selection of leisure facilities, entertainment and shopping. The development is in an excellent location for road and rail travel too making The Chapelry the perfect place to call home.
Please contact Orbit Homes to find out more and to arrange a viewing.
*Other estimated monthly charges include a service charge where applicable, management fee and buildings insurance.
Rent is 2.75% of the unsold equity. Prices are correct as at 8/6/2016
Under the terms of the Shared Ownership scheme you will be offered the maximum % share you can afford
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Chapelry_45_60PC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orbit. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.