3 bedroom detached house for saleLeamington at Lime Tree Meadows, Ellesmere Road, Shrewsbury, SY1
- Captivate your FRIENDS & FAMILY in the OPEN Plan Kitchen/Diner
- CUSTOMIZE your home using MY REDROW
- SEPARATE Cloak Room
- PLOT 13 LEAMINGTON WITH FLOORING INCLUDED
- Detached Garage
- IDYLLIC LOCATION in the heart of Shrewsbury Town
- ENERGY EFFICIENT home - making your COST of living more COST EFFECTIVE!
- Charming MODERN décor
- Good transport links
- Comprehensive schools to choose from
The modern three bedroom home now available at £329,995
This home offers a traditional feel on the outside but thoroughly modern on the inside.The kitchen features the latest integrated energy saving appliances from leading manufactures such as Smeg & AEG. All bathrooms and en-suites have an ideal white finish and sanitaryware. Garage and driveway included
Sales Centre open daily from 10:00am - 5:30pm.
Lime Tree Meadows
Just nine miles from the border, the ancient market town of Shrewsbury is known as the gateway to Wales. Redrow's newest development, at Lime Tree Meadows on the northern edge of the town, could be the gateway to a whole new quality of life for you and your family.
Minutes from the superb shopping and leisure of Shropshire's largest town, within walking distance of Shrewsbury station, and with an excellent choice of schools nearby, Lime Tree Meadows is perfectly placed for work, rest and play.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Leamington3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.