5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Aplin- Plot 99 at Millbrook Park, Henry Darlot Drive, Mill Hill, London, NW7
- Contemporary open-plan family/dining/kitchen area features double French doors leading to garden
- Good-sized living room
- Two double bedrooms featuring an en suite shower room on first floor
- Two further good-sized bedrooms on first floor
- Top floor dedicated to the master bedroom, with a flexible adjoining area and en suite shower room
- Beautifully fitted family bathroom
- Four storage cupboards - two on ground floor and two on first floor
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Integrated garage and one parking space
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
With contemporary living throughout you are bound to enjoy living in The Aplin a stunning 5 bedroom detached house, where comfort meets style across 2.5 storeys
The ground floor of The Aplin has plenty of socialising space throughout as the open-plan kitchen/dining/family room spans the length of the property. The double French doors featured in this room provides plenty of natural light and a fresh breeze from the garden in the summer months. The living room is a generous size and boasts a beautiful bay window giving the room a contemporary feel.
A separate study, two storage cupboards and a cloakroom complete this ground floor layout.
The first floor consists of two good-sized bedrooms and two double bedrooms which feature an en suite shower room for additional privacy. The fabulously fitted family bathroom serves the remaining bedrooms and two additional storage cupboards can be found on this floor.
The second floor is dedicated to the master bedroom which offers complete privacy as it takes up the whole floor with a flexible adjoining area which could be used as a study or dressing room and also includes an en suite shower room.
This plot includes an integrated garage and one parking space.
** Please note the size of this property is 2,437 sqft.
- Kitchen - 3700mm x 3065mm, 12'2" x 10'1"
- Family/Dining area - 5100mm x 4280mm, 16'9" x 14'1"
- Living room - 6803mm x 3550mm, 22'4" x 11'8"
- Study - 2490mm x 2100mm, 6'11" x 8'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 4928mm x 3350mm, 16'2" x 11'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3625mm x 3066mm, 11'11" x 10'1"
- bedroom 4 - 4895m x 2909mm, 16'1" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 5 - 4105mm x 2879mm, 13'6" x 9'5"
- Master bedroom - Left side - 6794mm x 3550mm, 22'3" x 11'8"
- Master bedroom - right side - 6794mm x 4025mm, 22'3" x 13'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60190946.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-21161-099_5_43_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.