4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Palfrey - Plot 98 at Millbrook Park, Henry Darlot Drive, Mill Hill, London, NW7
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room and balcony
- Two additional good-sized double bedrooms - one of which features an en suite shower room
- One flexible single bedroom space
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen/dining/living area
- Living area featuring double doors opening out to the rear garden
- Separate study space
- Beautifully fitted family bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom and storage cupboard
- Integrated garage and one parking space
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
A welcoming four bedroom family home set over three floors. With generous living areas, this home is ideal for growing families looking for extra space.
The open-plan layout to the ground floor creates a contemporary feel and is the ideal space for socialising and entertaining friends and family, the living/dining area features double doors leading out to the rear garden which is perfect during summer months for barbeques and al-fresco dining.
A ground floor cloakroom and practical storage cupboard complete the ground floor layout, as well as an integrated garage for your convenience.
The first floor holds two well-proportioned double bedrooms one of which is inclusive of an en suite shower room and a single bedroom space that could be utilised as a nursery or guest bedroom. This storey is finished off with the beautifully fitted family bathroom.
Onto the top floor which consists of the master bedroom with an en-suite and balcony; making it the perfect space to unwind and relax at the end of the day and sits opposite the separate study space so you can complete your work in peace and quiet.
This plot includes an integrated garage and one parking space.
** Please note the size of this property is 1,751 sqft.
- Kitchen - 4830mm x 2590mm, 15'10" x 8'6"
- Living area - 5391mm x 3583mm, 17'8" x 11'9"
- Dining area - 3283mm x 2892mm, 10'9" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 4656mm x 3406mm, 15'3" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 3 - 5390mm x 3580mm, 17'8" x 11'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 3284mm x 2650mm, 10'9" x 8'8"
- Master bedroom - 5416mm x 3950mm, 17'9" x 13'0"
- Study - 3405mm x 3130mm, 11'2" x 10'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60190958.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-21161-098_4_43_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.