3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Cheltenham at Saddler's Rise, Thetford Road, Watton, IP25
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with stainless steel electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan
- White bathroom suite with over bath shower and glass shower screen
- Central heating with duel-zone thermostat
- Vinyl flooring to wet area
- Double glazed windows
- Turfed rear garden with water butt and shed
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Smoke detectors
- NHBC warranty
Full market value £180,000
£1,000 Cashback when you reserve in September*
The Cheltenham has a separate kitchen and an open plan living/dining room with doors leading to the garden. On the ground floor there is also a WC. On the first floor there are two large doubles and a generous third bedroom and a family bathroom. This home also has two allocated parking spaces.
35% share - £63,000
Rent per calendar month - £268.13
40% share - £72,000
Rent per calendar month - £247.50
50% share - £90,000
Rent per calendar month - £206.25
Estimated monthly charges - £40.63
Saddlers Rise offers you a great opportunity to find your brand new home in Watton, with a selection of two and three bedroom homes available with Shared Ownership.
Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
Please note that applicants are required to have a local connection to Breckland District Council
*£1,000 to be paid upon completion to buyers who use an Orbit Homes' panel solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Cheltenham_50PC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orbit. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.