4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Downham at Whitfield Green, Benton, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE12
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Comfortable single bedroom
- Bright, spacious lounge
- Open plan kitchen/diner with family area
- French doors to rear garden
- Single integral garage
The Downham is a 4 bedroom house with an integral garage, offering plenty of space for growing families.
A light and spacious kitchen/family/dining room with French doors to the garden forms the heart of the home for day to day living. Double doors lead from the kitchen to a living room with a bay window, providing a peaceful retreat for relaxing and entertaining. A guest cloakroom is also located off the entrance hallway.
Upstairs, the landing leads to the en suite master bedroom, 2 further double bedrooms and a well proportioned fourth bedroom, plus a main bathroom and storage cupboard.
- 3.180m x 5.273m, 10'5" x 17'4"
- 7.940m x 2.987m, 26'1" x 9'10"
- Master bedroom
- 4.300m x 3.037m, 14'1" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 2 (max)
- 3.287m x 3.510m, 10'9" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.553m x 3.037m, 11'8" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.532m x 2.628m, 8'4" x 8'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60260237.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20373-1bacf8f54a4b44ec908969a66b02aeb8_4_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.